Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'M BACK :)

Y'all please forgive me for just now getting back to my blog! The boys and I along with our "DeeDee" in tow, drove on down to Georgia for the long weekend. The boys were out of school for fall break on Monday and Tuesday, so we left Saturday morning and came back Tuesday night. It was beyond fun!! Georgia is were my home will always be, I'm a Georgia girl in and out and I would NOT want it any other way!!!
We enjoyed seeing most of my Mom's family, stayed at my Nanny's house (my Mom's Mom) and enjoyed making memories that my boys will never forget!! I got to see my best friend in the whole wide world, Brittany and her wonderful parent that will always be like my own parents! (our parents grew up together too) It is just so much fun, I always go through a mild depression when we come home, but I'm all good now :)
I only took a few pictures, I will post them soon. We were just so busy seeing people and catching up that I completely forgot to take more pictures. God is so amazing though, a wonderful miracle happened while we were gone and I'm still just praising and thanking HIM for never turning HIS back on us and HE love us SO much!!!!
Tonight we are having some sweet friends come over for dinner, I'm busy getting the house ready for that. We plan on being home this weekend and MAYBE taking the boys to a local corn maze and pumpkin patch. It's suppose to be super cold this weekend, so we will see :) Y'all have a blessed day and remember to always turn your worries to the Lord, He wants us to be carefree and give it all to HIM!!! He is AMAZING!!!
~Katie~

3 comments:

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Yay I am glad you had a good time...but I am more glad you are BACK!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a great time! Welcome back! = )

Katie said...

You are so right, Katie. Thank you for being faithful to pray and lift me up!