Tuesday, October 27, 2009

our little superman...

My little superman can be many things...
He's my youngest believer and even tells me "Jesus loves me Mommy"
"Oh yes son, He sure does and it's hard to believe He loves you more than Mommy could ever love you and he made you, He knows how many hairs are on your head and He gave me the honor to be your Mommy!!" Oh how thankful I am for that blessing!

My little superman knocked out on my shoulder last Friday. This is so special to me, he is my only baby right now and he thinks he is a big boy now. These moments never come anymore so I made Daddy take a picture of him on me.... oh so sweet!!!


Oh how I LOVE my little brown eyed, brown haired boy that got that from his Daddy... I'm so thankful for you!!
These chubby arms are starting to get thinner, he is starting to lose that baby fat :(

My little man wearing his superman shirt... this shirt was Will's shirt when he was little and now Luke is almost outgrown this shirt too... Oh how I will miss these days, but feel so grateful to be making memories with my little family that I love so dearly!!!


I hope y'all are having a good week!
Loves!
~Katie~









1 comment:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Beautiful pics. They do grow up so fast. Have a great day. Blessings,