Monday, October 5, 2009

OCTOBER...

is upon us my friends...
I can't believe it is already October the 5th!
Today was a great day for me! I had a counseling session at church today with a fellow lady. (I'm not one to pretend like I've got my whole life together) So I left with such a clearer head and feel much, much better about new decisions that we are making for our family and I KNOW someone up above is looking down on us and sending so many blessings our way! How amazing is He???
Anywho, this past weekend was really, really good. Saturday we took the boys to the October fest at church, they had a blast! I forgot my camera, so I have no pics. Of course I forget it when I really need it.. Sunday we went to church then came home to jump into some sweat pants because it was rainy all day and so cold!! I can not believe how cold these temps are getting.
I am looking forward to a great week, Saturday we are leaving for Georgia for a few days to visit my family. We can't wait to get there and see everyone! I will be busy doing laundry and packing for our trip! Y"all have a terrific Tuesday!!
Loves!!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Yall have fun and be safe on the way to Georgia!!

Elizabeth said...

October, brings fall! I just love this season! Come across your Blog! So cute! Have a safe trip! :-)