Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wishful Wednesday

I WISH... I was 6 years old again and going trick or treating, I would be "Dorothy:From the Wizards of Oz"....



First off this little girl is the cutest and I hope one day I will have a dorothy of my own :) (no pressure honey) But besides that, the Wizard of Oz is by far my favorite movie of all time!! It's just wonderful and this year I wanted to make the boys like the lion and tin man, but then we wouldn't have a dorothy so it wouldn't look right... SO, hopefully one year we will have a dorothy and it will all look so darn adorable!!!
Y'all have a wonderful Wednesday!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Cute costume! I'm a Tennesseean as well.

Candice said...

Love it! That is the cutest costume!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Aww you definitely need a dorthy soon!!!

Unknown said...

is clementsville SERIOUSLY population of FOUR!?

now about your post...that little girl is ADORABLE!! i have a 6-mo old babygirl...and i gotta admit, i would NOT complain if she grew up and looked like that little cutie :) i MIGHT even dress her up as dorothy gail. GREAT movie.

Katie said...

Katie, I think it's a great idea. ; ) Too cute.

I love the colors in your background, too.