Friday, December 11, 2009

What do you wanna know about me???

I got this super cute questionare on Go East Memphis Mama's site
Here's a little bit more information about our Holiday traditions!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - wrap as much as I can... I am major OCD about the way my gifts look under the tree
2. Real tree or artificial? - Artificial.. I grew up with a real tree, but since I have been married, we use to get real trees, now with kids, it is much easier to have artificial, plus I can put it up early with no problems of it dying off...
3. When do you put up the tree? - Day after Thanksgiving

4. Do you like eggnog? -not really
5. Favorite gift received as a child? - my baby dolls or anything to do with baby dolls, I was obsessed!!

6. Do you have a nativity scene? - Actually no, this year that was on my list of things to get after Christmas sales

7. Hardest person to buy for? - my Dad or my hubby's parents
8. Easiest person to buy for? - myself, my Mom and the boys... super easy!!!

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? - MAIL. Don't email me your Christmas card please. I like to display them all.

10. Favorite Christmas movie? - It's a Wonderful Life

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? - I usually start in November
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? - Ugh everything...but mainly dressing and cranberry sauce
13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? - I am a HUGE fan of only white lights, my hubby grew up with colored lights and this year Will cried so hard b/c I would not get colored lights to put on the tree... I let him put them on his tree in his room though :) Some years I do red and green and white lights... this year we just did white lights!
14. Favorite Christmas song?- well I can't remember the name of it but it is about this old couple who meet in the grocery store, then they sit in her car for awhile and drink a 6 pack to catch up... it's the best song in the world!!!!!!!!!! I wish I knew the name of it! :)

15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? - We stay home each year for Christmas so Santa will know where to bring the presents :)

16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? - Yes but I'm not typing them all here

17. Angel on tree top or star? - Usually an angel but this year I did a pretty bow

18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Morning? - One present at night and all the rest in the morning

19. The most annoying thing about this time of year? - traffic and coordinating dates and times of when each family is going to get together

20. What I love most about Christmas? - Giving gifts, Christmas lights, spending time with my family, Christmas songs and movies, FOOD, and making more traditions for my boys to grow to enjoy each year!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

oh, these are always fun!! I know I have told you already, but I just love your new family photo!!