Tuesday, April 13, 2010

guidelines, regulations & more

So I went back into the mortgage banking business... I LOVE it but it is completely different than it was 2 years ago. Before I did not have to take a test to get my license or do anything, these days I have to take a huge test that is a bunch of numbers, regulations, guidelines that have all changed in the past few weeks. I am thankful for these new laws, it does protect the people and is a huge benefit to know, so I am not dogging them... it's just difficult for me to do, I'm so not a studier! Next week is my big test, we shall see how smart I am.... I have told everyone "there is a reason I did NOT finish college" I mean seriously, I HATE studying.... once this is behind me, I am golden and can concentrate more on my job!
Besides that and trying to do the normal things us Mommy's do, that's just been my life. I'm trying to get the house back into some sort of organization. We have family coming in town this Friday for a visit, I am super excited about that too!
I hope y'all are having a super Tuesday, I've got to head to get my little monkies!
Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya on the studying part girl...do NOT like it! Good luck on the test...you'll do fine. Hope your having a great day! xoxo