Thursday, April 22, 2010

You know....

those moments when you just want to RUN away as far as you can, well I had one of those moments tonight. Thankfully the tanning bed is right down the street and the hubs encouraged me to take a break and go for a little bit :)

We are having emotional problems with our oldest Will, I'm not sure if he's just overly tired lately at night, spoiled rotten, a brat or all of these. He has not wanted to go to bed lately and when I say it's time for bed, I get this high pitch scream like the world is coming to an end (he MUST get this from his father) and he's balling his eyes out. I just don't get it?!?! And then the past few days if he does not get what he wants we get the same reaction. Tonight for example. He went to his Grandparents (my in laws) after school and it's his favorite place to go. When his MiMi gets to the house to drop him off, he's so upset because we can't go to the neighbors to play. (they were conveniently outside) I politely said (because MiMi was still here) "Will right now Mommy just got in from work (I wanted to say from a 20 hour, 2 day training class and my head is killing me so heck no we are not about to go mingle with the neighbors) but I just simply said "No not tonight, we all just got home, we have dinner to eat, homework and baths) Well there he goes into this fit... so Daddy and the boys decide to do their thing while I'm trying to just catch my breath from this class I just took...

fast forward to 8pm
...

alright boys it's time for bath now, there he goes again.... in the bath they get into it (brotherly love) and Luke falls or something, Will gets upset because he says he did not touch his brother.... I mean y'all it was one thing after the other... then bed time rolled around and I had had enough, he cried but there wasn't much I could do, he said he was crying b/c he did not like going to sleep. I told him it was my favorite part of the day... because well it actually is unless I can't sleep at night and tonight is one of those night.. :O So a long story short.. pray for Will, I have been praying for him all night, his little heart is upset and I wish I could fix it, we are trying to make changes around the house to better the boys and I'm wondering if it's back firing on us?? Who knows, but I'm just asking for prayers for him and our hearts and minds :)


Here's finally a picture from my very FIRST diaper cake I've ever made... they are SSSOOO easy and I am super proud of it, I'm sure there are changes I could of made, but it was perfect to the special person I made it for!


Here's a picture of me being silly at the shower.... sometimes it's nice to just goof off and be silly, we do that a lot around our house :)


I pray y'all are having a blessed week, I know I am ready for this weekend. Mom is coming in town, I am so stinkin excited!!!

2 comments:

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Sorry you are having a rough week girl! I will pray for ya'll. I'm sure it's just a phase.

Candice said...

Sorry things are rough with him right now! I will be praying for y'all! And good job on the diaper cake! It is precious!!!