Friday, April 2, 2010

Such a Good Friday!!

**This is going to be a long post, it's been awhile and I have lots on my mind**


First off, it's Good Friday! Such a day that I have been thanking Him for all day! I would like you all at some point to look at this link, (I don't know how to post videos, so just go to this link when you can, I know call me a retard!) But this says a lot, they played this at church last Sunday and it gives me goosebumps every time I watch it! Easter is my FAVORITE holiday, it is such a amazing time and a wonderful time to praise Him for what He has done for all of our salvations!!! How amazing is He???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z15FlTONVo



Here's a portion of what this video says:

"He's the wellspring of wisdom,
the doorway of deliverance,
the pathway of peace,
the roadway of righteousness.
He's the highway of holiness.
He's the gateway of glory.
He's the captain of the conquerors.
He's the overseer of the overcomers.
He's the governor of governors.
He's the PRINCE of princes.
He's the KING of kings and
He's the LORD of lords.
That's my KING, do you know HIM?"
Dr. S. M. Lockeridge


After watching this video, all week I have been praising, thanking and blessed by Him! AMAZING video, please pass along!

Today the boys watched it for the first time, afterwards, Luke looked up at me and said "Mommy I want to hug Jesus" I said "Oh Luke, I want to hug Him too, one day we all will get to hug him!" HOW AMAZING TO WATCH OUR CHILDREN GET JUST AS EXCITED ABOUT HIM AS US!!!! Thank you Jesus!



SO... my surprise is I have found a new job! This job will allow me to be with the boys more, allow me to work more while they are in school and not long hours. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity fall into my lap! We were blessed with this job, I truly believe God's hand has been on this the whole time. There have been so many different things that just don't happen, but they did! So I start Monday, I resigned this week from radio sales. (Thank you Jesus!) It was bittersweet, I will miss all of the people I worked with, but this is such a great fit for our family!


We are on cloud 9 right now in our lives... Life has been tough the past few years, but we are looking up and thanking Him for all of the trials we have been through, but also looking forward to what else God has in store for our family. He continues to amaze me of his unconditional LOVE and TRUST!

Y'all enjoy this Holy week and weekend with your loved ones! I will be a busy little bee with all o these things we have going on this weekend, but I will be back with a update and pics (I took some GREAT pics of the boys this afternoon and I got my first sun burn today of the season) What a great feeling!

Blessings,

Katie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job, Katie! Wow, what a blessing! I'm so happy to hear that you're going to be able to spend more time with your boys! Can wait to see the pics! Have a Blessed Weekend!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

what a sweet thing luke said...'me too luke'! :o)

as for the job! congrats! God is Good!