Friday, April 16, 2010

lions, tigers, giraffes... OH MY!


This is what I will be making tonight for a very special lady in my life. She is my "Sister-in-law" but she also is my best friend. We talk a tons each day and soon she will be bringing into this world a little miracle that we will call "Logan" He is already so loved and we look forward to seeing this new family member. I honestly CAN'T wait to meet him because God knows we have been preparing for him for awhile now! Sunday is a shower that I will be hosting and all of the details are finally coming together and it should be a great day of celebration, love and a zoo theme to match his little room decor! I love everyone in my hubs family more than anyone could ever know. They are just as much his family as mine, I am truly blessed to have them all!
I pray y'all have a blessed weekend as well and enjoy this beautiful weather and each other!
Tootles!

4 comments:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

i love baby showers! that is going to be sooo precious! have fun!

beckylbranch said...

That is so cute! I hope you guys have a wonderful shower together and take a picture of your final product!

Unknown said...

I love the diaper cake! It's too cute. Have fun at the shower. Miss you!

Heather said...

So stinking cute!! She will love it!!