Sunday, January 17, 2010

2009 Survey

I enjoy doing survey's and I hope you all enjoy! I found this on a new blogger friend of mine's page, Jimmy Choos and a Baby Too, so thank you for this idea Taylor and it's a pleasure meeting you!


1.What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? Found a amazing Church family to call home!


2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Well, I said I was going to get in shape... I have been eating healthier and watching what I eat, so yeah I guess so!


3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Actually a good friend of ours had a baby last year, but in 2010 we have lots of babies coming!!


4. Did anyone close to you die? yes


5. What places did you visit? Georgia and Florida to visit family


6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? more Trust in the Lord


7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? hopefully not very many, 2009 wasn't the best of years for us!


8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? becoming stronger in my faith


9. What was your biggest failure? can't think of anything particular, but I had many lessons learned


10. Did you suffer illness or injury? female problems getting worse :(


11. What was the best thing you bought? my work out videos


12. Whose behavior merited celebration? my boys.... they are the best!


13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? can't think of anyone??


14. Where did most of your money go? bills and the boys


15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? life, life excites me!


16. What song will always remind you of 2009? Party in the USA! (I would have to say the same)


17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? fatter fo sho
c) richer or poorer? this is a tough one... richer than the previous year, but poorer than 3 years ago... we are improving and trying to build our lives back from a HUGE learning lesson!


18. What do you wish you’d done more of? not stressed so much on the small things!


19. What do you wish you’d done less of? stressed or worried


20. How did you spend Christmas in 2009? Home with family, everyone came to our house this year... so much fun!


21. Did you fall in love in 2009? I fell in love with the Lord again, but I fall in love everyday with my boys and hubs!


22. What was your favorite TV program? biggest loser, Monday night CBS: two & half men, how I met your mother & accidentally on purpose


23. What did you do for your birthday in 2009? dinner and bowling with my family & friends


24. What was the best book you read? The Bible & Dave Ramsey's money make over


25. What did you want and get? happier


26. What did you want and not get? everything happens for a reason :)


27. What was your favorite film of this year? Fireproof


28. Did you make some new friends this year? Yes many!! I'm so thankful for all of my new and old friends!


29.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? getting some debt paid off and working on the rest


30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? just whatever fits and looks descent


31. What kept you sane? my husband and God


32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? hmm I don't know, I love me some Carrie Underwood, but I don't really get into vary many celebs


33. What political issue stirred you the most? most of them are still stirring me... God knows!


34. Who did you miss? my Dad, Brother and family in Georgia, I wish we all lived closer!


35. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009. That I can not control everything and especially my life so there's no need to sweat the small stuff!!!

4 comments:

KJ said...

Just came across your blog- SO sweet! I loved the movie Fireproof too- such a great message- and loved how well it ended up doing at the box office!:)

Heather said...

I loved reading this, what great questions! I love Carrie Underwood too!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Love this!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Yay-I loved getting to know more about you! My google reader thing has been messing up so Im glad you let me know about your current updates! I had some catching up to do!