Sunday, January 3, 2010

There are no words...

to describe this post ( I could not think of a good title)...


I don't have any words.


I feel this will be a very boring post as that is EXACTLY how it has been at Clementsville for the past 4 days. It's been a nice boring, lazy time. I went to the grocery store briefly on Thursday, then never left again til this morning when we went to church. I have been busy, busy organizing closets, making room to place things (toys) and just getting everything ready for this week.


I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with my angels, we have played, watched movies, napped and just laughed a lot! We needed this, we needed to all reconnect as a family and enjoy the simple things in life! I hate it is all coming to a end tomorrow, but i have HIGH hopes for 2010 and I am ready to tackle it head on!


I have prayed a lot this weekend for all of you! I pray you all have a wonderful week and we will talk soon :)


~Katie~

3 comments:

Go East Memphis Mama said...

It's good to have a boring post sometimes! I want my life to get more boring haha:)

Life with the DEARINGS said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my post! I'm glad ya'll got to spend lots of time together this weekend! That's always good... especially when you know it's needed :)

Elizabeth said...

I love when you dont have to leave the house...what a great feeling to have! :-) Glad you have enjoyed that time with your family!