Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wishful Wednesday...3 min.

* I WISH * for 3 minutes I could be Reese Witherspoon! For no particular reason but that she's just too darn cute and I love her personality. I just think it would be pretty cool to be her and be in movies and have kiddos, she seems so down to earth (because I know her so well ya know).
Honestly I could not think of another person when thinking about this topic... so I chose one of my favorite celebs.



I think her teeth look a little weird in this pic... but she's just adorable and beautiful! :)
Head on over to Kelsey's blog to play along if you would like to play! Have a blessed Wednesday!
~Katie~

6 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Reese is a wonderful choice! I always envy her hair, it is always so cute! Glad I came across your blog from WW!!!

Unknown said...

I almost picked Reese! I watched The Man in the Moon last night. Still one of my favorite movies!

beckylbranch said...

As far as the career goes-I have no idea how I fell into my job, I love it though...I just think God has really blessed me with good people in my life. I literally got this job over the phone before we moved to TX, flew here for the interview, got the job and started the very next day after moving from AR. It was CRAZY! Just pray about it and God will put you where He wants you...no matter where you are in your life...you are there for some reason! I've had jobs I just HATED-and lived and learned from them, and all it does is give you a better appreciation for what is to come! Anyways-I'll quit writing a book on your blog...I just haven't had a chance to comment a lot! XOXO-Becky

beckylbranch said...

It cut off half my comment! ahh! I said I would love to go shopping with Reese (on her of course) because she can afford it! She has great style...and sometimes she has a little Joker smile, but she's still really cute!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I love her more than anyone. Like kinda obsessed, so I would want more than 3 minutes -- hehe!

Heather said...

I wish she would hurry up with another movie! I love her movies. She is cute and is a TN girl! :)