Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I have never done a "Thankful Thursday" post but I am OH so thankful for so many wonderful things and today I think it is a perfect opportunity to share! I got this idea from a dear friend of mine Leigh, so when you get a chance head on over to her blog and check it out, I know you will fall in love with her like I have!
Lately, as most of you know, I have been pushed beyond the point of stressed. I have so many different things going on right now in my life that is it pulling me all different directions. It's stressful, but I am trying to find the Hope and Love in the middle of all of this chaos!
Today I want to share what I'm thankful for: First and most importantly for such a loving and forgiving Father, my Lord Jesus Christ! My wonderful family, husband and precious, healthy little boys. Our new church family and all of the wonderful people I have met there that truly bless my life on a daily basis. I'm thankful for all of my new and old friends, you all will never know how your love and support help me get through each and every day! I am also thankful for my job, I'm thankful to being able to work and provide good things for my boys. I'm just thankful to be so blessed, this week I have been down, down real bad knowing that in a couple of weeks I won't have my Mom right around the corner anymore or down about not knowing what our future hold financially... but I have not lost Hope! Hope in knowing that God promises us that He will never leave us "The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you" Protect us is exactly what He is doing right now and I am SO thankful for that!
So come on ladies.... what are you really thankful for?
Have a wonderful Thursday!
~Katie~

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great post girl, loved hearing your thoughts! I am thankful for this beautiful, 75 degree weather that the Lord has provided us with today! His love, forgiveness, the blessings we take for granted, just to name a few of the things I am thankful for!

Leigh said...

Great post maam and yes we have been so blessed! Love your new background!!