Monday, April 11, 2011

Manic Monday's

I don't know what it is about Monday's, but they are just CRAZY! Everyone at work seemed like everything needed to be done right then and today I was in a laid back mood, so needless to say I was so excited to be off and getting my monkies!!! Tonight we are doing our grocery shopping, I'm waiting on the hubs to get home right now so we can head out.

This weekend we got SO much done, it was such a great weekend! Friday night I cleaned the house because I knew the weekend was going to be beautiful and I did not want to spend time inside.

Saturday the boys went to my in laws to play for awhile and so that gave the hubs and I time to get out to get things done. We ran errands together which is always nice to do then came home and worked in the yard. We are working on a project in the backyard and I can't wait to show you before and after pictures!!! That night my sister and brother in law came over with sweet Logan, he is getting SO big and loves playing with his cousins!

Sunday we went out for breakfast, then came home to put together a basketball goal for the boys. We spent 6 straight hours outside and we all got way too much sun! After coming in last night we all got washed up and grilled out some steaks.

I am abundantly blessed for weekends like this to reconnect with my sweet little family! I was praising God for allowing us to have such a wonderful weekend!

I pray y'all are having a blessed week!

Blessings,

No comments: