Friday, April 8, 2011

Mother's Day and Father's Day

Mother's and Father's day are very special, important days in everyone's life! I'm joining along today with Kelly's Korner to simply talk about these days in everyone's life.


We all have them, there's not a soul on this earth that doesn't have a mother and father! Some have more than just one of each and other's might not know their mother's and father's, but we all have them and even people in our lives that we love as much as our mother and father!


My Mother is my rock, I love that woman. She is my best friend and I could not imagine my life without her. She is a special person!


My Father I love to death as well, he hasn't always been there for me as my Mother has, I guess it's easy for men to come and go as they please, but it doesn't change the fact that he's my "earthly" father and I love him just as much!


Our Heavenly Father has always been there for me, He fills the voids that needs to be filled and He has blessed my life abundantly!


These days are special and we usually just do cards for each other, I always get my Mom and Mother in law a plant and card, nothing major, just something simple so they know they are very special to us!


If you have any ideas, I'm all ears!!!


Happy Friday y'all! I'm so ready for the weekend!!!

No comments: